addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Los Angeles Area Pagans & Witches Network Message Board › Introduction: Peter Paddon

Introduction: Peter Paddon

A former member
Post #: 3
Hi everyone,

My name is Peter Paddon, and I'm a brit who has lived in Los Angeles County for 11 years now. I practice Traditional Witchcraft with Welsh Celtic spirituality - although I was born in England, my family is all Welsh on my mother's side, so I guess I have an affinity for the Lore and stories of the Mabinogion.

I'm the Magister of a small company of Cunningfolk known as Briar Rose, and some of you may remember me from Raven's Flight in North Hollywood. In addition to Briar Rose, I'm the host of the Crooked Path podcast, along with my dear friend Raven Womack. I'm the author of a couple of books on the Egyptian Mysteries, and the owner of Pendraig Publishing, which specializes in Traditional Witchcraft, folk magic, and related subjects.

Right now I'm busy preparing for Thursday April 23rd, when I'm hosting a concert in Burbank for Wendy Rule. For those who don't know her, Wendy Rule is an amazing Pagan recording artist from Australia, and the concert on Thursday kicks off her 2009 US tour. You can find out more about the concert (and purchase tickets) from the Wendy Rule Concert webpage, and find out more about her tour dates - and her - from the official Wendy Rule website.

Just in case you are interested, I live in Sunland wit hmy wife Linda, work for a major studio, and also create how-to DVDs, including the Craftwise series of spellcrafting DVDs, The Sight, Making and Using a Traditional Witch's Besom, Making and Using Ritual Masks, and I'm currently working on a 4-DVD set, Apprenticed to Witchcraft.

Sorry this sounds a bit like a sales pitch, but the books, DVDs, coven and podcast are my life, and a major labor of love.

Bendith,

Peter