addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Los Angeles Area Pagans & Witches Network Message Board › A Few Changes (from Mariner)

A Few Changes (from Mariner)

A former member
Hi Folks -

Just wanted to call your attention to a couple of relatively minor changes on the Meetup site:

The group name has been changed, so we're now called the Los Angeles Pagans and Witches Network at Meetup.com. I ditched "Hollywood" (redundant, really) and added "Network" to underscore the fact that this is fundamentally a networking organization, and not a working coven, tradition, or teaching circle. I also changed the artwork (it spins) so don't let the changes confuse you or make you dizzy or psychotic. We're still "us"...

Also, profile photos are now required. If yours doesn't have one, or if you're using artwork instead of a likeness of your own stunning beautificence, please amend this toute-suite. If having your photo posted here really, really, really poses a problem for you, talk to me.

That's it. Not so bad, was it?

We've got 17 RSVPs for tomorrow night, and quite a few "maybes" too! Should be fun! Oh, and please remember - if your butt is touching furniture, then you're taking up space in a place of business. Please patronize our patron. Thank you. biggrin

Mariner
Orgas...(no, wait)...Organizer
"Merely a Thoughtform..."