addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Los Angeles Spanish Meetup Group Message Board › Documentary at Hola Mexico Film festival Sunday 5/27 2 p.m.

Documentary at Hola Mexico Film festival Sunday 5/27 2 p.m.

Dianita
dbsalsera
Arlington, VA
Post #: 5
A good friend of mine from Oaxaca has won many awards this past year in Mexico for his documentary Silvestre Pantaleón. It is screening at 2p.m. at the Montalban theatre as part of the Hola Mexico film festival. I am going and invite anyone to join me who might be interested. Tickets are $10 in advance at the Hola Mexico web site: I would think you could get them at the door by arriving earlyish...

Gracias!