addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
Joyce Y.
user 55266182
Los Angeles, CA
Post #: 8
I was cleaning out the coop this morning I found something unusual and wondered if anyone knows if this is a worm? I took a picture of it and appreciate any feedback.

http://www.flickr.com...­
Amanda G
user 12128708
Los Angeles, CA
Post #: 53
Looks like roundworms.... It's hard to see the contrast on
The feather ..... Keep checking their droppings and it's easy to tell because the worms will shrivel up if outside of the host too long... Also they'll move ;) pumpkin is supposedly a good natural wormer and there are tons around right now.... Just split one open and let them go to town seeds are especially good!!