addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Los Angeles Urban Chicken Enthusiasts Message Board › Russian Orloff breeders?

Russian Orloff breeders?

Ann
Prayerwheel
Sunland, CA
Post #: 174
Greetings Enthusiasts!
Does anyone know of a fairly local Russian Orloff breeder? I'm not into shipping live birds but would be willing to drive a fair distance from LA to get one.
Cheers!
Ann
Roberta K.
user 10948851
Los Angeles, CA
Post #: 415
Dare to dreams was raising them but a few months ago they did have any but they still keep them on their list of breeds. I was hoping for one but since she didn't have one so i got silkies and another black copper marans. :)
Ann
Prayerwheel
Sunland, CA
Post #: 175
yeah Roberta that's where I first saw them and now I'm obsessed with getting one! They aren't breeding them, and didn't have any plans to but I'm trying to talk them into it! maybe of they thought others were interested it might help sway them!
I'd really like to help a bird that's on the endangered list!
Let em know you're interest Roberta, maybe we can team up on 'em.
I won't order chix via mail.
Cheers!
A
Ann
Prayerwheel
Sunland, CA
Post #: 176
Hey Roberta, Jeremy is getting Orloffs!!!!!
Roberta K.
user 10948851
Los Angeles, CA
Post #: 419
ooo thanks for asking them. I can't wait to hear when they come in.
Ann
Prayerwheel
Sunland, CA
Post #: 177
I'll keep you posted!!!biggrin