addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Los Angeles Urban Chicken Enthusiasts Message Board › Looking for hatching eggs for class

Looking for hatching eggs for class

Molly
user 13273946
Woodland Hills, CA
Post #: 20
I am looking for 2 dozen fertilized eggs for a class at a school in Tarzana. When the eggs hatch the school has a big beautiful coop where the chickens live and are well cared for. Does anyone know where I can find these eggs?
Thanks, Molly
Molly
user 13273946
Woodland Hills, CA
Post #: 21
Sorry I didn't mean to post this twice!
Roberta K.
user 10948851
Los Angeles, CA
Post #: 459
if you want some friendly rhode island reds, i can get some eggs from our peewee and his girlfriends. Won't have that many though. There are just two girls. Those eggs are in highland park but if you are going to a meetup i can bring some. There are some random eggs that would be mutts from a frizzle rooster but he's indoors most of the day so not sure how well, he's been fertilizing them.
Winnetka F.
user 14092234
Winnetka, CA
Post #: 3
Molly
I can have 2 dozen fertile eggs for you in about 2-3 days. I have a breeding flock of Barnevelders here in Winnetka. Tell me about the class? Send me an email if interested. winnetkafarms@gmail.com

Craig
Roberta K.
user 10948851
Los Angeles, CA
Post #: 460
Thanks Winnetka Farms for supporting the school. I saw some of your hens eggs at Erik's and they are so spectacular looking.
Molly
user 13273946
Woodland Hills, CA
Post #: 22
Yes! Thank you Winnetka Farms, I can't wait to visit your farm and see your chickens and vegetables too!
Molly