addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Los Angeles Urban Chicken Enthusiasts Message Board › Free coop - needs lots of work!!!

Free coop - needs lots of work!!!

A former member
Post #: 7
Dear chicken enthusiasts,
FREE CHICKEN COOP!!!!!!
My husband and I purchased a standard prefab chicken coop in hopes to change up our chicken's housing. When my husband went to pick it up the guy was a little tipsy and man handled the coop to get it out of his gate. In the process he pulled parts off and tried to make a hinge where there was not one...
Needless to say, it needs lots of work to puzzle and piece it back together. Not sure if it all can be salvaged but it is worth a try. We already have a coop that works and too many projects that we aren't getting to. Need no more.

So, let me know if you are interested. We live in Highland Park and are around most of the time. The sooner it is gone, the better. I will try to take a picture but super busy and the only person I know that doesn't have a camera phone.

Katie
Jennifer
user 83188052
Los Angeles, CA
Post #: 1
Hi Katie
I "messaged" you but i'm not really sure how this site works. i'm interested!

jENNIFER
Hannah
user 14185508
Los Angeles, CA
Hi Katie,

I was wondering if you we're still giving away the coop? I live very close to you.

Thanks!

Hannah
A former member
Post #: 9
Dang! I have no idea why I wasn't following this post. I just now realized that NO ONE replied... I was wrong. Sorry!
I still have the coop and would love for you or anyone else that can find use for it to scoop it up. I thought that maybe I made the coop sound much worse than it really is.
So, if you are still interested, I still have it.
Thanks and sorry for the delay in reply
Katie
joAnn O
TokenGirl
Los Angeles, CA
Post #: 5
Hi Katie,

I messaged you some time ago as well via the MeetUp channels - I am still interested in seeing if the coop would work for me and I'm relatively local to you as well.

joAnn
A former member
Post #: 10
JoAnn,

As you may have noticed, I don't check my email often. Sorry about that.
Glad you are still interested. The coop is yours if you want it.
My home number is 323.258.2905 and cell 213.440.4243
Feel free to call at any time. I have two little boys that keep me very busy and make it tough to answer the phone all the time. But, if you give me a call we will work it out.
I have taken the coop down and now it is in sections. Should be super easy to haul.
Let me know what works best for you. I will try to check my email later today but if I don't and you are still waiting to hear from me, please give me a call.
Thanks
Katie
Crystal
Ladybeast
Los Angeles, CA
Just a long shot.... Do you still have it? Interested and live close by!
A former member
Post #: 12
Sorry! It has found a new home.
Best of luck to you and your chickens