addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Los Angeles Urban Chicken Enthusiasts Message Board › Home needed for two chickens

Home needed for two chickens

susan
user 10791150
Los Angeles, CA
Post #: 44
One Golden Lace Wyandotte 2/10
Black Sex Link born 9/10
Looking for a good home.
The sex link lays almost every day.
The Wyandotte not as often.
They have become too noisy for my neighbors.
I am located on the west side.
susan
user 10791150
Los Angeles, CA
Post #: 45
No responses? My neighbor's office is in his garage, which is right next to my coop and run. These girls are constantly chatting which disturbs his phone calls. I want to get along with my neighbors as our properties are small and their bedroom window is quite close to the girls as well. The two girls have been raised on organic soy free feed and are healthy.
Amanda G
user 12128708
Los Angeles, CA
Post #: 151
I wish I could take them but I have the exact same problem with my GLW she is a egg song singer! OMG! Not to mention that I have way too many chickens as it is!!! I am sure somebody will want them! Good luck!
Brandi G
user 48566262
Pasadena, CA
Post #: 157
Susan

I may be able to take them. Are they very friendly? I need very friendly, since I have a two year old. Mine aren't super quiet, either. Friendly is number one.
Sandra
user 91427452
Los Angeles, CA
Post #: 1
I'm interested to adopt one of them. She has to be friendly, as I have 3 girls (8,6 and 3.) I'm new to chickens. Do you have any pictures by any chance? Do they have a name? I live in L.A. close to Culver City.
susan
user 10791150
Los Angeles, CA
Post #: 47
Thank you all. We found a great home for the girls and all is quiet here!
Melonie M.
meloniemagruder
North Hollywood, CA
Post #: 79
... and they are very happy in their new home. The sex link (I'm calling her Gypsy Rose Lee) immediately let it be known that that she was the head honcho and the Wyandotte (I'm calling her Moxie) is just gorgeous and friendly. I think the rain confused them a bit, but they've been happily scratching, roosting and adding to the Rancho No Ho family.