addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Los Angeles Urban Chicken Enthusiasts Message Board › Would you like to speak about chicken health at the next meetup?

Would you like to speak about chicken health at the next meetup?

Roberta K.
user 10948851
Los Angeles, CA
Post #: 507

We're looking for people who would like to speak officially for the next meetup about chicken health. I realized that I'm working that day and am uncertain if i can make it for sure so i want to make sure there are people who can commit to coming and bringing their knowledge and experience with them to help others. You don't need to be an expert by any means.

If someone can speak about how to send a chicken to UC Davis or the riverside location for necropsy, that would be a great addition. If someone has a report that we can look at that would be great too.
Brandi G
user 48566262
Pasadena, CA
Post #: 158

I'll offer my report, once it's finalized. I can put together a packet on how to ship to UC Davis or drive it over. I have their fed ex account number and some tips from them on how to go through the process.

I can speak to certain nutrition needs, I will be much more educated soon. I'm planning to get a packet together. I'm making this a crusade in Claire's memory.
Roberta K.
user 10948851
Los Angeles, CA
Post #: 508
Thank you so much Brandi. It would be great to hear what your experience with the UC Davis service was. It's always at a difficult time and it would be good to know what to do.