addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Los Angeles Urban Chicken Enthusiasts Message Board › Adoption of 4 hens

Adoption of 4 hens

A former member
Post #: 26
Hello

My family and I are moving and need to find a home for a few of our hens. We have 1- 4 year old Birchen Cochin, 2- 4 year old Barred Rocks, and 1- 4 year old Buff Orpington to rehome. Excluding the cochin who lays intermittently, the other girls are good layers. We are in Highland Park, love our birds and hope to find them a nice home before Oct. 20th. Thanks!
Thanks!
Jaime Morrison C.
user 113226932
Los Angeles, CA
Post #: 1
Hello Ruth. I am looking to adopt chickens for my family (myself, husband, and five year old daughter), but I was originally hoping for three. I want to be sure the coop I have is big enough for all of them. Maybe you could look at the coop I have and let me know if you think your chickens would be happy in it? It says it can house up to four chickens but I don't want them to feel squished. I live in LA near the Grove and could meet you this Sunday if it works out. my email is jaime at prettyprudent dot com if you'd like to connect further.