addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Los Angeles Urban Chicken Enthusiasts Message Board › New Vet to Add .....

New Vet to Add .....

Amanda G
user 12128708
Los Angeles, CA
Post #: 293
My mother was at VCA Wilshire with her cat and while she was there a woman with a very sick Parrot came in. She told my mom that she has a fabulous avian vet in Calabasas but she wasn't sure her bird would survive the car ride that far.... She said being in Calabasas he sees lots of farm animals too! She also told my mother that 3 weeks of her bird on oxygen at there was the same price as 2 days at VCA Wilshire!!!

She just emailed the info so I wanted to pass it on to our group.

DR. ATTILA MOLNAR, DVM ABVP
818-600-1838 (818-600-1VET)
drmolnardvm@gmail.com
23815 Ventura Blvd.
Calabasas, CA 91302

Has anyone ever been to him ????
Vickie
Spinster_Sister
Hawthorne, CA
Post #: 270
yee haw! another chicken friendly vet! good to know, thanks for the info!
Andie C.
user 13740548
Los Angeles, CA
Post #: 22
And another one to add to the list. Dr Bruce Levine just started recently at Raymond Ave Veterinary Hospital in Pasadena. His practice focuses on avian and exotic companion animal medicine and surgery. We just took Twiggy, our little Mille Fleur bantam to him due to a mystery leg paralysis (her symptoms are not progressing as typical Mareks). Even he was a bit baffled by what might be causing her issues. She's had X-rays and blood tests and still no positive diagnosis. Though he couldn't find the answer, I'd like to add him to the list of recommended vets. We need all the names we can get! He can be reached at 626/441-1137.