addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Los Angeles Urban Chicken Enthusiasts Message Board › chickens for sale

chickens for sale

A former member
Post #: 5
Hi, everyone:
I just heard from Natalie who runs Namaste Farms in Temecula. I got my four happy hens from her. She told me that she has lots of pullets available right now. Some are laying, and some (as she put it) are "just off lights". She has a lot of breeds..Speckled Sussex, Blue Laced Red Wyandottes, Golden Laced Wyandottes and many many others. I bought two Ameraucanas, a Silver Laced Wyandotte and a Rhode Island Red from her. It's a nice farm & you can walk among the hens to choose the ones you like.
Joanne P
user 12558999
Los Angeles, CA
Post #: 1
Thanks for this resource! We just returned from a trip to Namaste - it is beautiful and clean with lots of heirloom animals, not just chickens. The chickens all look very fine and healthy, and Natalie has loads of information to share. We now have 3 beautiful new pullets: Rhode Island Red and Buff Orpington.

Ours were from the "just off lights" category, but to add to Marge's post, Natalie/Namaste has some pullets which are "about to lay" as well.