LA's Longest Running Single Day Vegan Tradition
THANKSGIVING DAY POTLUCK PICNIC
Thanksgiving Thursday - The 4th Thursday of November Since 1941
11:00am at Rancho Park in West LA
From the 405, take Pico Boulevard east to Motor Avenue
Go south on Motor to then make a right into the very first entrance
Drive all the way back and park
Walk to the picnic tables across the grass, (not right next to the parking area)
- Bring a vegan dish to share, with a note card labeling the ingredients, and also with the serving utensil it needs.
- Also bring your own washable, reusable, plate, cup, utensils, napkin, etc.
- Bring musical instruments if you might like to play.
- Bring frisbees, balls, and other park play items.
- You may bring well behaved dogs on leashes.
It is a grand event, and it would be great to see you there
No need to RSVP in advance
Just show up
11am is when we ask people to work towards gathering.
We start with an opening circle at noon.
Then we eat.
People hang for a few hours then.
SPREAD THE WORD TO OTHERS WHO MIGHT BE INTERESTED IN CELEBRATING THIS TRULY THANKFUL THANKSGIVING WHERE ALL CAN BE THANKFUL INCLUDING THE ANIMALS WHO WILL NOT BE ON OUR TABLES :)