addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Los Angeles Young Makers Message Board › SCALE The Next Generation

SCALE The Next Generation

Gareth J. G.
user 75654802
Los Angeles, CA
Post #: 1
Greetings,

I am one of the organizers of the Southern California Linux Expo, a local free & open source conference. We have our show coming up in February and have a particular track that I think may be of interest to members of this group, so I wanted to share it.

SCALE The Next Generation is an opportunity for youths who are interested and excited about free & open source & hardware to attend and speak, to share any projects or particular interests they may have in this area with other like minded youths. The conference will be taking place on February 22nd - 24th (Friday - Sunday), with the youth portion taking place on February 23rd (Saturday).

We are currently seeking speakers for the TNG event and are actively encouraging youth members from the free & open source software & hardware community to submit proposals to speak at the event. The deadline for this is February 2nd, 2013. More information about the TNG event including how to submit a proposal can be found here, https://www.socallinu...­.

Any questions, please do not hestitate to ask.

Thanks!
Gareth
gareth@socallinuxexpo.org