addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

20's-30's YOUNG IN LA!! Message Board › New Meetup: Firing Line Shooting Range in Northridge - One weekday evening i

New Meetup: Firing Line Shooting Range in Northridge - One weekday evening in Jan

Awesome-O
user 13621963
Los Angeles, CA
Announcing a new Meetup for Los Angeles - So much to see, so much to do!!

What: Firing Line Shooting Range in Northridge - One weekday evening in Jan

When: Wednesday, January 26, 2011 7:00 PM

Where: The Firing Line - Northridge
18348 Eddy Street
Northridge, CA 91324
818-349-1420

This is open to begginer or advanced, and everything in between. Guys and girls welcome, must be 21+ though.

Times and Dates are flexible... but please answer the 2 questions when you rsvp.

It comes out to around $20 per person for 5 times at the line (8-10 rounds per turn). We use their guns, so no need to bring your own or have one.

I'm an experienced marksman... look at my photos of shots at 60 feet. 8/8 bullzeye zone. And I can take 4 people with me at a time.

Per every other handgun marksmen/experienced shooter, we can take an additional 4 more beginners and so on.

Prior to entering the lanes, we will have a pre shoot meeting, go over safety, aiming, how to handle the weapon, etc.

We can pick from ANY of their rentals... .22 cal, 9mm, .40 cal, magnums, etc.

Was hoping if we get 2 lanes, we can do 1 lane with small cal (Luger .22 was smooth as glass), and the other lane something more substantial (glock 9mm or .40 cal).

We'll do dinner after!
Who's in, and please COMMENT with your experience level:

"advanced" or "beginner"

RSVP to this Meetup:
http://www.meetup.com...­