addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Los Angeles WordPress Message Board › Wordpress/PHP gig in Manhattan Beach

Wordpress/PHP gig in Manhattan Beach

Dezzi Rae M.
dezzirae
Los Angeles, CA
Post #: 16
Our client in Manhattan Beach needs someone with Wordpress and PHP skills to come in for three weeks to help them with their Wordpress site.

The design is already done and they just need the plug-ins dropped in. No coding needed!

The intention is for the candidate to eventually update and maintain the site remotely, so this would be a nice side gig that can be done from home.

If you're interested, email me at dezzim@jbcconnect.com.

A former member
Post #: 1
what is the url of the wordpress site, if you don't mind me asking so that I can evaluate if its suited for me, thanks Ed