addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Los Angeles WordPress Message Board › Looking for some awesome developers.

Looking for some awesome developers.

Dan C.
user 10414181
Ventura, CA
Post #: 2
I'm looking for a freelance PHP developer that can work 5-10 hours a week, maybe more depending on the month. I'm looking for two types of freelancers ( we need two people ):

• A awesome PHP programmer. MVC. MVA, Singletons, etc..
  • Entry level PHP Programmer that know WordPress a bit and excels at front-end

The project:
It's an e-commerce plugin that does social buying, like a groupon.com. We need some help with big customizations and some smaller front-end customizations

Anyway...we built a true MVC ( with a touch of MVA ) and it's awesome code. If you don't know WordPress you should be fine, if you do than you'll have a bit of fun with this project.

Also, it depends on the project but the bigger stuff will be subbed out, the smaller stuff would be referred and we would just get a kickback. Those smaller projects would be in the $100-400 range.

Shoot me a message if you're interested. I'd love to review some code and make sure to add your availability and rates.

Cheers!