addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Los Angeles WordPress Message Board › Looking for wordpress programmer to work with

Looking for wordpress programmer to work with

A former member
Post #: 2
Hi, I own a web development company (crispelements.com) and I'm looking to pair up with a programmer to bid on a job. Let me know if you're interested. Here is the job description. I have a client I'm pitching who wants a custom Wordpress theme. In the theme he wants to have some static copy and a video (via YouTube). He wants users to sign up for his constant contact email list in order to watch the video (something like videosqueeze plugin). I'd like someone who can comfortably modify an existing theme (at themeforest) or create one from scratch. The website will be a single page. It's just a lead generator website for a real estate agent.