addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Los Angeles WordPress Message Board › Looking for a WP theme with eCommerce and Shipping modules...

Looking for a WP theme with eCommerce and Shipping modules...

Alejandro S.
user 15374051
Los Angeles, CA
Post #: 1
Client is on wordpress already and wants to keep it like that.

I am going to update the template too and add ecommerce, I was wondering if you knew of any good WP eCommerce templates or plug ins.

He doesn't have a merchant account, so maybe something that integrates with paypal, but has capacity to go to Auth.net or similar when things pickup. Shipping is something that I would like to be robust too.

If anyone can point me in the right direction that would be awesome.