addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Los Angeles WordPress Message Board › NEW to WP.

NEW to WP.

Virtual S.
user 3360851
Los Angeles, CA
Post #: 34
I'm Scott, designer/musician/allaroundniceguy, necessarily in that order. I'm not new to web design or design, but I am brand new to WordPres so, that said, I need to learn how to own and operate it. I'm starting from scratch here so any assistance would be great!
Natalie M.
NatalieMac
Los Angeles, CA
Post #: 27
Hey Scott! Welcome to the group. You didn't mention what you were looking to do with WordPress. If you've already got down HTML and CSS, then you could probably just jump into learning how to build themes. There's a great tutorial to get you started here: http://themeshaper.co...­