addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Los Angeles WordPress Message Board › Great at WP? Looking for Work? This might be for you!

Great at WP? Looking for Work? This might be for you!

A former member
Post #: 6
Hello all,

My name is Jay and I work at Flip-Marketing. We are a Digital Media Agency and we're looking to expand our business. We're looking for WP experts, designers & programmers. If you or anyone you know maybe interested, please email me for further information. Links to portfolio's/resumes are also welcomed.

Thanks,

Jay
www.flip-marketing.com