addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Louisiana Culinary Institute Cooking Classes Message Board › Free INTERNATIONAL COOKIES Class

Free INTERNATIONAL COOKIES Class

Charlie R.
user 9812163
Group Organizer
Baton Rouge, LA
Happy Monday Meetup Members,

From time to time we introduce new classes and want to see what the public thinks.  This Saturday at 9am we have an International Cookies Class that we would like to offer for FREE to the first 5 Meet Up members.
Please email me your name, best phone number, and best email.  If you would like to bring a friend we can give them a 50% discount.  Just let me know and we can arrange something.

INTERNATIONAL COOKIES
SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 16, 2013 - 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Chef Angela Wilson, CEPC, CFSE
Cookies are a sweet treat all over the world. In this class, you will discover the global appeal of this popular snack. Anzac biscuits form Australia, Chinese Almond cookies, Nanimo Bars from Canada and homemade s'mores from America. Take home your creations. $100

If you have not experienced a Leisure Class at LCI now is the perfect time.  We do offer personalized gift certificates throughout the year and especially for the holidays!

Call or email me with questions!

Thanks,

Charlie Ruffolo
Public Affairs
www.LCI.edu/leisureclasses
Charlie@LCI.edu email
225-769-8820 main