addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-leftarrow-right-10x10arrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1languagelaunch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinlockm-swarmSearchmailmediummessagesminusmobilemoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahooyoutube

Louisiana Produces Meetup Message Board › Vampire Bats call

Vampire Bats call

A former member
Post #: 4
Hey all!

There will be an open casting call on Thursday, July 28th @ 11pm at Altitude 33 (top of the World Trade Center, 33rd floor). Please bring a self photo including all your contact info (2 phone #'s) and your personal description info. The call is for VAMPIRE BATS starring Lucy Lawless. We are looking for people to fill extras parts for a club scene, a classroom/school scene. and others.

or go to

www.ladavidcastingcom.com (sorry no picture upload option just yet!)

See you there!

NML
A former member
Post #: 39
Congratulations on landing the job Nicole! This call is at 11pm at night? Just making sure.
A former member
Post #: 8
Is there a way I can mail or email my info and picture?

BTW, how do you get a job in casting or any crew positions if you don't have any experience?
A former member
Post #: 1
Are there any restrictions? Age? Gender? Ethnicity?

C Burchell
A former member
Post #: 5
Yes it is at 11pm...i know that's late at night i am not sure why they decided to do it so late.

I believe that they are more in need of adults. I know there is a 'club/rave' scene and college campus scene where we need extras. The casting call itself is at a lounge/club so for that call u need to be 18.

The website is up @ www.ladavidcastingcom.com and i have it prepared to have you fill out a form w/ your info but i have yet to get the option up to send us your picture. I should have it up tomorrow or the next day so i will keep yall informed when that happens.

I got my job w/ no experience just based on connections i guess. My mom is a theatre group and a guy she works on that with, his daughter went to UNO (as i am) and now works with this casting company so she got me the girls # and i went from there.

nml
A former member
Post #: 6
P.S.

Also i am really an intern (w/ some pay) so i don't exactly have a job so much as i am there to do odd work and learn.

nml
A former member
Post #: 4
Hey you all,
Does anyone have information on start date, production office phone and if they are interviewing for crew positions. I'm an assistant cameraman. Does Vampire Bats have a local office yet.
The reshoot for Backwater is not happening for those interested.
Peace, Sal Camacho
A former member
Post #: 5
http://www.take2mag.c...­

has information for you regarding several productions including Vampire Bats.

Don't know if it helps or not. I have been faxing my butt off and have yet to get a call for an interview.

I am quite eager to get back on a set and am finding it very frustrating at the moment.

Either way, Good Luck. :)

~ Autumn
A former member
Post #: 9
I can't say for sure, but I'm thinking Vampire Bats might be a sequel or something to Locusts. Please let me know if I'm wrong.