addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Louisville Permaculture Guild Message Board › Virtual Meetup

Virtual Meetup

Jacinda
user 146033142
Louisville, KY
Post #: 1
Hello! My husband and I had discussed having a meetup at our place after Ray suggested it. We decided not to have a meetup because we have 2 very active bee hives. I want you all to see what can be done with less than a 10th of an acre. We have a youtube channel which we have been updating regularly. You can check it out at https://www.youtube.c...­

We don't have quail anyone, but we have muscovy ducks. I added some pictures to the backyard duck album. We let them roam the grassy ally way during parts of the day.
Micki W.
user 12152040
Louisville, KY
Post #: 5
Thanks for sharing, so inspiring!
phyllis
user 101040992
Louisville, KY
Post #: 8
thank you so very much for sharing..this is fun and interesting