addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Volunteer Love! Message Board › Vigil for Istanbul

Vigil for Istanbul

A former member
Post #: 13
On the 8th of June, there's going to be a vigil for the slain, injured, and oppressed in the Istanbul riots. I thought that someone here might want to know about it or let other people who might want to join in know about this. I hope I'm not offending anyone, here. I promise that pushing any personal political agenda is anyone's face is NOT what I want to do. Here's the link to the FB event page and if you are interested, go there. If not, that's perfect, too.

https://www.facebook....­