addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
Lydia B.
user 47312672
Group Organizer
London, GB

Dear Lovers of the National Gallery

Some of you joined only recently and have not yet had a chance to attend any meetups.

Warm welcome to you all.

Our first 6 months of activity are coming to an end and new meetup dues are coming up for me in a few days' time.

Before I commit to renewing the group I'd like to take stock of the amount of interest there is - so please drop me a line to say if you are committed to attending at least some of the meetings in the new year.

Meanwhile I take the opportunity to invite you to a special meetup at Belgravia Gallery on Thursday 27th Nov where I'll be introducing the current Tate exhibition - The Pre-Raphaelites - Victorian Avant Garde.

This was sent to you separately.

You can contact me on lydia.bauman@googlemail.com

My website www.lydiabauman.com had a Noticeboard on which you can always find planned gallery tours and lectures you might like to attend.

Looking forward to hearing from you. Remember the site will disappear on 18th November, so use my email if necessary.

best wishes to all

Lydia