addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Pittsburgh Silver Screen Dinner & Film Group Message Board › Change of Movie for Sunday, March 23rd at Manor Theater

Change of Movie for Sunday, March 23rd at Manor Theater

Lisa
user 11185741
Group Organizer
Pittsburgh, PA
Ladies,
I have just found out that "Le Weekend" has limited showings, and is scheduled to be out in Pittsburgh on April 4th. However, the good news is that "The Grand Budapest Hotel" is out and showing at the Manor Theater on Friday, March 21st(I called them to confirm this.)
Therefore, I am keeping all of the same details scheduled for Sunday's Meetup on March 23rd, but just changing the movie to "Grand Budapest."
They told me that the showtimes for this would be announced Monday or Tuesday of next week, so I will be posting the time after that(following when we eat at Mineo's.)
I will reschedule "Le Weekend" movie closer to April 4th, and when I can confirm it from the Theater that it will definitely be there.
Sorry for the inconvenience, and please change your RSVP's accordingly.
As always, I am looking forward to socializing with all of you and/or meeting you for the first time.
See you Sunday,

Lisa