addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Pittsburgh Silver Screen Dinner & Film Group Message Board › Cancellations and No Shows

Cancellations and No Shows

Lisa
user 11185741
Group Organizer
Pittsburgh, PA
Ladies,

We are having way too many last minute cancellations, as well as no shows.

We as Organizers an Assistants work for free to plan these events and make them special and enjoyable for you, the members. I also have to pay a fee that equals $150.00 a year to Organize this group.

It is rude and disrespectful of the Assistant Organizer's time that they put in for free, to cancel at the last minute if it isn't work related, illness, or an emergency which can happen abruptly. I understand that these things can happen, as they have happened to me. Please cancel as soon as you find out that you cannot attend the event, and change your RSVP accordingly.

From this point forward, if someone cancels after the
RSVP time(unless it is work related, illness, or an emergency) you will be counted as a no show. This includes people who forgot that they had an event to go to, or forgot they had other plans.

We can't let this problem continue to happen, or we will lose our Assistant Organizers and the group will fall apart.

Lisa Scheide