addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Luzern and Central Switzerland Socializing Message Board › Outdoor Climbing

Outdoor Climbing

A former member
Post #: 2
Hey guys, I am really looking to go climbing outside. I miss it :(. If anyone knows of some places I would love to travel with you! I am a solid 5.10a-5.10b lead. I want to work on getting my first 5.11a or 5.11b lead by July. I live in Luzern if that is any help.