addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Luzern and Central Switzerland Socializing Message Board › Singing Workshops & Eat around the world Events 2014

Singing Workshops & Eat around the world Events 2014

Viola
user 13769437
Luzern, CH
Hi again,
SINGING WORKSHOPS:
I would love to collect your emails/contacts in case you are interested in SINGING or MAKING MUSIC together again with us in 2014 once a month on a sunday afternoon. Write me a private message please. Michele (piano) & me (Vocal Coach: Pop Jazz Gospel Impro) and I will be happy to organise it again once a month. We are mostly 8 - 10 people who attend, and it's great if the group grows more.
Also don't forget to join that event on Dec 15th, especially if you love MUSIC (Live and Karaoke):
http://www.meetup.com...­
EAT AROUND THE WORLD:
We are looking for people who love to cook in 2014 from countries we haven't tasted food yet from.  In this multicultural group, it's great to discover all corners of the world. I usually rent a room with kitchen to heat up the food, and all members who register for the event participate to the costs and we mostly ask 2-3 others to help arrange the place.
I would love to ask the Northern Countries: Norway, Sweden, Finland, Danmark, can we once make a buffet in Spring ?
A BIG THANK YOU AGAIN TO ALL OF YOU WHO HAVE COOKED SO FAR.
This sunday we make an Arabian Buffet with 50 people for the first time. People who are not registered for the Buffet can join for coffee at 3pm anyway, but not before.
Best regards, enjoy your weekend and wishing you a great pre-x-mas time.
Viola
Organiser of Singing Workshops / Eat around the World
and some Funky DJ nights at Schüür and Bar 59 mostly