addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Luzern and Central Switzerland Socializing Message Board › Events in Zürich!!!

Events in Zürich!!!

Leif R.
user 25569302
Group Organizer
Luzern, CH
Post #: 4
Hi MeetUp'ers in Luzern and central Switzerland :-)

Sometimes I get questions about events in other areas and since "MeetUp Luzern and central Switzerland" is focused on ...Luzern and central Switzerland ;-) ... I havent done any events in other areas and I am not planning to do that.

BUT RECENTLY...I attended a great event with a MeetUp group from Zürich and I can highly recommend the events organized by Vanessa :-) Good events, great group and fun people. Very similar to our group :-)

Vanessa is from Peru / New York and a true pleasure to be around. My wife also liked her. Funnily enough Vanessa got married 2 days after Viki and I got married in 2013. Makes me smile :-)

So for those of you who would also like to attend some events in Zürich, have a look at this group http://www.meetup.com...­
..and tell Vanessa I recommended it to you. She will be happy to have you onboard :-)

Leif The connector :-)
PS We are all in this to have a great social life and make new friends, right?