addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

MADspace Message Board › What is THE best commucation tool for us ? ;-)

What is THE best commucation tool for us ? ;-)

Koen A.
user 8942603
Eindhoven, NL
Post #: 2
Dear all,

Last week was great fun (tanks) and we talked about having a lightweight mailinglist. here are some good options:

1. use this meetup forum, this way our meetup will become more active which is a good idea ;-)
2. use google groups: we have this one https://groups.google...­
3. use our pleio https://asceindhoven....­ as a mailinglist and social media platform
4. use the mailinglist of this MADSpace forum.
5. we have a very cool IRC channel. If interested Tom can tell you all about it! ;-)

Which do you prefer, or maybe you also know a good communcation tool for us that's good? Please share ;-)

Have a great evening and hope to see you online or in our cool MADSpace! ;-)

Kind regards,
Koen

Wilbert
user 73800482
Eindhoven, NL
Post #: 1
I like google groups (and google talk)
ht
user 73029512
Eindhoven, NL
Personally, I like an old-fashioned mailing list. It is asynchronous, easy to use, no fancy websites needed, easy to archive, easy to follow, and, over all, it's no bother.
Joris P.
user 13502122
Amsterdam, NL
Agree with HT
Koen A.
user 8942603
Eindhoven, NL
Post #: 3
Me too, Meetup.org has free mailing list functionality and so does Google groups: free & easy cloud stuff ;-)
Bart B.
user 27087352
Eindhoven, NL
I also prefer on using a mailing list, I prefer the google groups mailing lists.

Shall we reuse the one from ASC eindhoven? I prefer that we have our own mailing list to differentiate between the two. Will you create one Koen?
Tom
user 41426142
Eindhoven, NL
Post #: 2
We already have a mailinglist. The address of the list is madspace@friet.org. And you can subscribe via http://www.nargileh.n...­
There is also an archive of the list on that page.
I propose to use this one for now. We can later on move the mailinglist to the madspace.nl domain after the web-people have set up the new server for madspace.nl.
Wilbert
user 73800482
Eindhoven, NL
I think I just signed up a second time with the same email address. I forgot I was already subscribed to that mailin list as it's hardly ever used.
Koen A.
user 8942603
Eindhoven, NL
Post #: 4
I have used the MADSpace mailing list a few minutes ago: works very nice ;-)