addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

MADspace Message Board › Meetup with HACKADAY - 22nd October

Meetup with HACKADAY - 22nd October

A former member
Post #: 1
Hello everyone,
I've just received an email from James Hobson from Hackaday, confirming that they will be visiting MadSpace on Tuesday, 22nd October. I'm still waiting on details for times. In the meantime, if anyone has any suggestions for things we can show them then please let either myself, Joris Peels, or Koen Aben know.

I will create a new meetup when I get more information about the arrival time. Since it will be Dutch Design Week, I thought they might also enjoy a tour of some of the exhibits.

- Ben McMillen