addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
Susan "Short W.
ShortWolf
Group Organizer
Matawan, NJ
Post #: 110
If the roads are dry, I will be at Stewart's on Rt 79 in Matawan, if anyone wants to join me. I figure we can leave with plenty of time to get to HD and find a place to park.
Jerry
user 14601680
Old Bridge, NJ
Post #: 49
Susan I have to cancel, but if you go ride safe.....
Thomas D.
Tom..
Keyport, NJ
Post #: 2,656
Susan, what time? Maybe we could ride to Spring Lake, meet Robin and then ride to Long Branch with him?

Tom
Thomas D.
Tom..
Keyport, NJ
Post #: 2,657
Robin, there is a Dunkin Donut shop at 38-48 7th Av. (rt 71). How does 11 AM sound.

Tom
732-241-2664
Thomas D.
Tom..
Keyport, NJ
Post #: 2,658
If the roads are still wet from the storm, I'll be there. If it ends up being as nice as they say its going to be, I have Tom D fever, and will need to ride! (Tom if you want to join me, I'll be heading to the Ship Inn in the Delaware) My bike has been under the cover for too long!!![/quote

A bit to far! I still have to get use to the bike and have some setting up to do. I really need to find some highway pegs that will work. I put an engine guard on, so I have an attachment point. It is getting there.

Tom
Susan "Short W.
ShortWolf
Group Organizer
Matawan, NJ
Post #: 111
Susan, what time? Maybe we could ride to Spring Lake, meet Robin and then ride to Long Branch with him?

Tom
That sounds good! Meet me at Stewarts at 10, and we'll ride down to Spring Lake. I am so ready for a ride!
A former member
Post #: 20
I screwed up gang, thought the HD gig was tomorrow, not today, so I scheduled lunch with me mum. HOWEVER, I am planning on a short ride this afternoon before plunking down for a few hours of work, and a more "adventurous" ride tomorrow when it warms up.

The odo has been on 000016 for two weeks now... any ideas for tomorrow?
Tom T
user 20560581
Monroe Township, NJ
Post #: 177
Robin....imbatvthe dd in spring lake with tom d and susan if you want to have a cup of joe with us before we head out.
Thomas D.
Tom..
Keyport, NJ
Post #: 2,661
All, nice people, nice day, nice ride, nuff said!

Robin, planing on riding tomorrow afternoon. Probably with the same people. Maybe a quick ride over toward the Delaware. Let me know. You have my number, give me a call.

Tom
Tom T
user 20560581
Monroe Township, NJ
Post #: 178
Great to see and ride with you two biggrin........ Even IF my mirror were to fall off.