addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
A former member
Post #: 46
All, nice people, nice day, nice ride, nuff said!

Robin, planing on riding tomorrow afternoon. Probably with the same people. Maybe a quick ride over toward the Delaware. Let me know. You have my number, give me a call.

Tom

If there is room for one more please let me know.

Wess
Thomas D.
Tom..
Keyport, NJ
Post #: 2,662
Great to see and ride with you two biggrin........ Even IF my mirror were to fall off.

HD's will do that. I had a floor board fall off my Fatboy.

Tom
Thomas D.
Tom..
Keyport, NJ
Post #: 2,663
Wess, always room for one more. Susan is tied up until 1pm. I am hoping to hear from Robin. We could ride down a bit earlier and meet him. Call me about 10.

Tom
732-241-2664
Tom T
user 20560581
Monroe Township, NJ
Post #: 179
I'm at breakfast with the Easter bunny till noon. I'll try calling you when I'm god to go...maybe I can meet up with you somewhere.
I looked up my receipt from the original extensions.....they were an HD part!!!!! Dam HD! I thought they were only supposed to leak oil! wink
Thomas D.
Tom..
Keyport, NJ
Post #: 2,670
Nope, things fall off!

Tom