What we're about

People curious or serious about psychics, tarot cards, readings of all types, going to various types of events like Psychic Fairs, meeting those who have the same interest, and doing this in various settings and locations. Some events very serious others just fun, and some that are both. 90% of these events are either, sponsored or organized by Ed Hruneni the other 10% he is involved with in some way.

Upcoming events (3)

Psychic Readings with Denise Mullins at the Hysteria Brewing Company

DENISE MULLINS: Reader of Runes : Since ancient times, runes have been used for writing, divination and magic. They are an oracle from which one seeks advice. The runes provide a means of analyzing the path one is on and a likely outcome. The word "rune" actually means mystery, secret or whisper. Denise has worked with the Elder Futhark Runes for nearly 15 years. The Elder Futhark runes are based on Norse mythology. Come prepared with your questions or simply let the runes tell you what you need to be made aware of. Web page www.hysteriabrewing.com also on facebook @ Hysteria Brewing Company

Hallo 'Wine" Party at Effingham Manor Winery

Effingham Manor Winery

Come to the Haunted Manor for a night of fun, wine and frights. Upon arrival, you'll be given a Witches Brew, and taken through the Haunted Manor House. Ghosts, goblins and things that go bump in the night! You will then move into the Event Center for a night of music by DJ Rick Dunn, a tarot card readings by Valerie Frankenberry and dinner buffet by Elegance to Simplicity. Of course, Halloween is not complete without candy!! Wines will be available for purchase by the glass or bottle. Costumes optional, but encouraged. Prizes will be given in the following categories: Funniest, Scariest, Most Creative and Best Duo or Group $55.00 per person (plus tax) Adults only 21 and older Advance Tickets are required; Go to listed link. https://insidenovatix.com/events/Hallow-Wine-Party-at-Effingham-Manor-10-26-2019

Terps Halloween Brew Bash

4550 Van Buren St

Join Denizens Brewing Co at our Riverdale Park Production House & Taproom for our Terps Halloween Brew Bash! Friday, November 1st, we invite University of Maryland students, alumni, and the residents of the area to enjoy some brews in our taproom to celebrate Halloween and Homecoming. We have Dj diaspora spinning ghoulish tunes and Wendy Mata doing psychic readings for folks. Dress in your best costume to win some Denizens swag. See you at 7 PM! WENDY MATA: Wendy is a Tarot and Moon Oracle reader, Certified Reiki Master and Shaman. Besides her training in Mexican shamanism she is also a Certified Soul Coach®, Past Life Coach®, Medium, Certified Life Coach, Advanced Pranic Healer, and Feng Shui Master. She has been teaching seminars and workshops around the world for more than 10 years, and has taken as a mission in life to promote the ancient wisdom carried by her family In Mexico . Wendy will be doing 15 min readings for the price of $25 which is a discounted rate for this event.

Past events (26)

PSYCHIC and CIDER

Coyote Hole Ciderworks

Photos (66)