Jun 26, 2013 · 7:00 PM
This location is shown only to members
One of the Best Kept Secret in the Financial Industry:
You can use your IRA to buy Investment Real Estate.
• Self-Directed IRAs; an un-tapped source of investor capital for real estate syndications.
• Tax advantages of IRA real estate investing
• How to partner IRA funds with personal or third party Funds.
• How to structure LLC investment funds to allow IRA investors
• The rules and regulations around SDIRAs.
• Set up an LLC for property flipping using IRA funds.
Speaker is Bill St. John who has over 20 years of senior management and investment experience. Currently, Bill is an Executive with The Entrust Group and is a Registered Representative for Mission Capital (broker/dealer) Securities LLC. and RIA with The Peoples Advisory.
Bill is an expert in Alternative Investments with special expertise in Self-Directed Retirement Investment Strategies, real estate and venture capital investment experience. with advanced training in commercial investment property management (CCIM Institute).
Bill was co-founder of a Real Estate Brokerage in Hawaii and avid real estate investor.
Bill served as Managing Director of the University Funds LLC (private equity), prior to assuming this top management position, Bill served as VP for Due Diligence.
Bill has Series 66 and Series 7 Securities licenses. He has managed many private placement offerings, venture capital, institutional private placements and a public offering. He has been an instructor in Due Diligence Methods