addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Multifamily Investor Collective (MFIC) - San Francisco Message Board › Don't try to milk the dog!!

Don't try to milk the dog!!

C B.
user 9213151
Dallas, TX
Post #: 82
Part of the article “Don't try to milk the dog!!!”

The point of the article is to get investors and real estate agents to work together.
Transitionally we seem to be on opposing sides.
If you want to survive this economy. We need to work together.
Below is a grim projection of things to come if we don't get smart FAST

“When a seller does a short sale and then works with credit counciling they can purchase as early as 1 year.
If we don't put more short sales through.
The sellers will not be buyers for SEVEN YEARS.
Since experts estimate 50% of home sales are short, your dislike for working with investors will cut your buyer pool buy 50% for the next SEVEN years!
Both investors and real estate brokers drink from that pool.
Investors aren't as dependent on buyers getting mortgages as a real estate agent is.
We can act as the bank offering lease-to-own and giving terms however, if the buyer pool runs dry, were all in trouble.
Do the math!

If your math is as good as mine and your tired of milking the dog. email me.”

If you would like the rest of the article email me.