It’s time… Fall Hinking at Holly Rec!!
This is the best fall hike in southeastern Michigan!! Watch pictures of Holly Rec in Fall.
Hike the beautiful fall color Holly Rec for about 5 miles.
We will meet up at the parking lot of #18 on the trail map go round the lake from #19 clockwise twice.
So, if you come late, you can just go counter clockwise to find us.
The hike will be done at a moderate pace and we will take time to rest, relax, eat, drink, and be merry.
Stop and take pictures as many as you want. There is no need to run to catch up others. Walk at your pace.
Bring plenty of water, a snack, and some comfy shoes.
Stat Park Information:
Holly State Park
We are meeting at the parking lot with is at #18 on the trail map. Be careful, there are a lot of parking lots there.
To get to the spot from I-75:
1. Take I-75 to Grange Hall Road, turn right.
2. When Grange Hall turn to the left, stay straight and the road turns in to McGinnis.
3. From McGinnis Road you make a right into the park (it is right before the road becomes a dirt road).
4. Then you go straight through until you see the sign that says "Wilderness Trails and Picnic Shelter" (close to a mile).
5. Turn left at the sign and you will see us.
A good place to go is The Laundry in Fenton (about 10 miles away).
125 West Shiawassee Avenue
Fenton, MI 48430