addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Milton Keynes New In Town Meetup Group Message Board › Tonight: Dinner at Lazarran

Tonight: Dinner at Lazarran

Debs
MK-Debs
Group Organizer
Milton Keynes, GB
Hi Guys

It's wonderful that so many of you are coming to dinner tonight. I'm sure it's gonna be great night!

Just a few points to help things go smoothly...

~ I've brought forward the RSVP deadline to 4pm today so I can give the restaurant plenty of notice of the numbers.

~ If you are coming, you MUST RSVP!!! It may not be possible to seat you if you turn up unexpectedly.

~ Please be on time! We want don't want to be waiting around for latecomers before we can order.

~ If possible, please bring cash to pay your share of the bill. The restaurant takes credit cards, but may not be happy to take 10-20 individual card payments with the associated vendor charges. (There are cashpoints at Sainsbury's, opposite)

~ If you have RSVP'd but are not coming after all, or are only coming for drinks at Park Lane later, please update your RSVP ASAP.

The restaurant is directly opposite the pedestrian entrance to Sainsbury's, and next-door to Brasserie Blanc. There is plenty of parking along Avebury Boulevard, between Witan Gate and Saxon Gate.

Lizarran is a new restaurant, which only opened 2 weeks ago. We may well be the biggest group they've had so far and I think we should expect that this will be a challenge for them. Let's relax, enjoy the evening and not worry too much if the service isn't quite up to scratch!

See you later
Debs :0)

Nigel
user 13898944
Dunstable, GB
Post #: 2
Debs, what is the post code please
Debs
MK-Debs
Group Organizer
Milton Keynes, GB
Post #: 24