addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Milton Keynes New In Town Meetup Group Message Board › Coasteering & Camping in September

Coasteering & Camping in September

A former member
Post #: 8
Hey everyone,Just before everyone thinks summers over and thats it till Xmas holidays....Does anyone fancy Coasteering down in Devon/Cornwall? see link for more info:

http://www.yumping.co...­

If we get enough people we could even make a weekend of it and camp out and/or get a B&B for the weekend and mix it up with some hiking in Dartmoor National Park on Sunday with a few social nights in between.

Friday: Depart MK in shared or separate cars and travel to Devon. Friday Night - Set up camp and head out for a good night out.

Saturday: People can choose to travel early Saturday Morning and set up camp if they wish but you will miss out on the Friday Social night and hangover. Once the group is together we will set off to the coast and enjoy the fun to be had by hurling yourself of steep cliff faces into the freezing water and maybe spot some sea lions. Group BBQ & Social Night out for those who feel up to it.

Sunday: Leave Camp and for those who would like to go walking around Dartmoor National Park we will get a group together and the rest of those normal shattered people can make there way back home with a huge smile on there faces.

Date TBC but ideally September as it will get quite cold for camping and coasteering.
A former member
Post #: 2
Sounds really good, if I can make the time to get away I would love to give this a go. Keep us updated please!
A former member
Post #: 9
Hi Steven,

Good to hear theres some interest already. Lets hope the momentum picks up. I was thinking 16th or 23rd September weekends as the 29th is my 29th birthday and I already have plans for that weekend. We could also reschedule for 1st week in october for those hardened campers.