addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Milton Keynes New In Town Meetup Group Message Board › MK Lightning v Swindon Wildcats - Raising money for Kidney Research UK -Nove

MK Lightning v Swindon Wildcats - Raising money for Kidney Research UK -November Charity Month

Jools
user 7746554
Milton Keynes, GB
Post #: 12
Every November (or Mov'evember as we call it in ice hockey) Milton Keynes Lightning spend a month raising money for charity. This year we will be raising money for Kidney Research UK.

In previous years we have raised money for the British Heart Foundation, Help for Hero's, Breast Cancer Care and Willen Hospice. Kidney Research UK is very close to a lot of people's hearts right now within the hockey community.

I would like to ask as many of you as possible to come along and support this worthy cause by buying raffle tickets etc or making a small donation whilst enjoying a fab game of ice hockey.

Sunday 5.30pm Face Off so we will meet at 5.00pm at the entrance to get tickets and seats.

Cost 12.50

Please note you may need to pay for parking up to 6pm so please check where you park.

I hope as many of you can make this event as it really is a community trying to raise money for a very good cause.

Any questions just email me. Many thanks Jools x