addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Milton Keynes New In Town Meetup Group Message Board › RSVPs and Payments for 'Our Biggest Challenges could be our Biggest Blessing

RSVPs and Payments for 'Our Biggest Challenges could be our Biggest Blessings' Meetup Event.

Mel
user 12152038
Milton Keynes, GB
Hi All

I just want to thank all the people who have already signed up and paid for this event.

If there is anyone on the RSVP list who is still interested in attending, please can I request that you make your payment before the cut off date of 30/4/13.

If there is anyone who may be interested in attending this event but have not yet RSVP'd or have not yet seen the event listing, then it is listed under The New in Town Group on 8th May 2013, so have a look and sign up if you think its for you - you will be more than welcome.

Looking forward to the event, see you all there.  The event will start at 7.00 pm and run till about 9.00 pm with the opportunity for questions and answers at the end.  So probably best to arrive 6.30 pm ish.

Any queries, please feel free to message me.

Many thanks

Mel