Attention Skiers & Boarders!
It is that time of year when we have to say goodbye to summer and welcome in fall. What does fall bring? SNOW!
What does snow mean? WINTER CARNIVAL 2020!
“VALUE WEEKEND TRIP OF THE SEASON”
The MSC (Midwest Ski/Snowboard Council) is presenting
“Winter Carnival 2020”, with sponsorship from the Minnesota Ski Hawks. This year’s trip will return to “Big Snow Resort” in the fabulous “UP” of Michigan. You weekend trip will include all the following:
• Round trip coach bus from Minneapolis to Big Snow resort
• On hill condo or lodge style lodging
• Saturday & Sunday lift tickets to both Indianhead and Blackjack
• Optional Friday lift ticket (Indianhead only)
• Saturday “On the Hill” wine & cheese party
• Weekend resort activities with other MSC Clubs (13 total)
• Saturday night buffet dinner
• Live entertainment both Friday and Saturday night
• On site resort shuttle service to both resorts.
• All trip/ lodging taxes paid
New this year:
• All attendees will receive “FREE” Breakfast Saturday and Sunday at
“The Lodge Restaurant”
• Friday night welcome party at “Dudley’s Saloon” including 2 free
Lodging Configuration and Registration Details:
• 1 BD Lodge rooms 1st and 2nd floor (2 queens)
• 1 BD 3rd floor “BUNK” style dorm rooms
• 1 BD Complex units (2 queens), living room space, some sleep 6
• 1 BD Slopeside condo units (1 king, 1 queen living room murphy
drop out), living room space, sleep 4
• 2 BD Slopeside condo units (1 king, 2 queens in loft, 1 queen living
room murphy drop out), living room space, sleep 6-8
• All attendees “MUST” be an MSC club member in good standing –
• All roommates “MUST” provide registration at the same time regardless of Ski Club affiliation. This process is to eliminate multiple registrations from your other roommates’ clubs. In short, this is an MSC event not an individual MSC affiliate club event.
• As is past years, the rooms at the Main Lodge are in high demand. What does this mean? These rooms will be on a first come first serve basis. 1st and 2nd floor Lodge rooms are reserved as “WAIT LIST” and will be assigned on November 2nd. If you are not granted a lodge room, you will be assigned a room at one of the Complex units. In short, send in your registration TODAY!
• No Single Fee. All attendees will be paired with a roommate from the get-go. This change is to eliminate multiple pricing changes, and refunds. Please indicate your lodging with the price structure in the registration flyer. In short, don’t worry if don’t have a roommate!
• Cancel fees. PLEASE read thru the registration form and contact the trip leader on any questions. After December 6th the cancel fees will increase, and refunds will not be distributed until the trip concludes in January.
• No busing from Rochester
• There is no “Free” shuttle to ABR park for those that want to X/C ski or snowshoe. If you choose these activities, Big Snow front desk can assist you. Contact trip leader on details.
• Lift ticket discount if not downhill skiing, / snowboarding see registration form or contact trip leader.
• Rental and lesson discounts available at both Blackjack and Indianhead Mountain.
• Registration closes December 6th or earlier if trip seats sells out (Max 160).
If you are not a member of a MSC club, utilize the membership page at the MN Ski Hawks below:
Questions contact the trip leader at:
To download the registration form, utilize the link below:
This trip is the trip everyone waits for and will sell out FAST! Come join the MN Ski Hawks for a fabulous kick off weekend to 2020!
***INDICATION ON THIS WEBSITE DOES NOT GUARANTEE A SEAT***
FULL TRIP COST AND REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED