addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Southern MN Atheists, Realists and Thinkers (SMART) Message Board › BENCHS Bowling Tournament

BENCHS Bowling Tournament

Crystal D.
CrystalD.
Group Organizer
Waseca, MN
Post #: 44
Hello all! The coffee meet-uppers have discussed putting together a bowling team for the BENCHS bowling tournament/fundraiser. Here is a link to the event poster from year's past (the only one I could find online) to give you an idea of what it is about:

http://www.benchs.org...­

If you are interested, please reply to this thread and/or contact Walt! (I am not a bowler myself, but would like to contribute to the fund!)

Hello all! The group is looking to organize a bowling team for the 4th Annual BENCHS Bowling Tournament/Fundraiser. (BENCHS is a no-kill shelter serving Blue Earth/Nicollet County. Think of the kitties and puppies and other adorable critters!!)

Please join and discuss here if you are interested in participating!

HOW TO DONATE TO HELP US MEET OUR GOAL:

If you want to donate some money to help our team meet our goal, here are the instructions! Even if you can only spare a few dollars, every little bit will help us reach our goal!

HOW TO DONATE TO THE SMART BOWLING TEAM for BENCHS:
-Go to www.benchs.org
-Click on contribute
-Select the "operating expense" PayPal donation button
-Make a comment (special instructions to seller; before you confirm your payment) during your donation that the funds support the SMART Bowling Team.

Walt (our organizer) will personally get all the PayPal donation information and will accordingly credit it to the SMART team.
Walt A.
Walt
Mankato, MN
Post #: 4
Contributions to the BENCHS Bowling Tournament easily done. Go to benchs.org, click on the contribute button, select "Operating Expense" PayPal button, make sure you designate funds for SMART Bowling Team in your remarks. This donation info comes directly to me and I will earmark the funds for the SMART Bowling Team. Thanks everyone!