* Provide a support group for mothers who choose to stay at home to raise their children
* Provide a forum for topics of interest to mothers
* Help children in our community
* Perform at least one service project yearly helping needy children
* Provide meals to newly delivered moms, or moms experiencing any other type of extreme need.
Here are some of the things that make us special:
* We meet during the day, when at-home moms need the most support
* We believe being a stay at home mom shouldn't isolate you, so you're able to bring your child(ren) with you!
* The MOMS Club® is a nonprofit corporation and a 501 (C) (3) publicly-supported charity registered with the IRS.
* Children of all ages are welcome at our events.
* We have one Moms Night Out each month - a fun evening just for you to unwind!
*Kids now school age? You don't have to leave the group when your children enter school! We know you still need support as your children grow.
How do I become a member?
You need to do two things: Fill out our Membership form and pay dues.
The purpose of the membership form is to gain necessary information for our chapter's member roster and waive the chapter's liability, all while enabling us to learn more about your family and it's interests.
Our annual Membership Fee is $20 which helps cover the costs of maintaining our Chapter status with the International MOMS Club, our Meetup page fees, member bracelets, any guest speaker costs, administrative supplies and any other costs incurred at special events. To ensure the safety and security of our current members, we ask that these items be handed to a board member in person at the event you've chosen to attend.