M.O.S.S - Exclusive & Payable pioneer semi-dating, multi-interest small private group solely for “SINGLES ” who enjoy the outdoors and keen to meet like minded people as FRIENDS, BUDDIES or LOVE. Stepping out and meet someone is the ideal way to socialize, not online. No obligation to introduce yourself repeatedly and befriend everyone, just mingle with members whom you feel comfortable and enjoy the outing.
MOSS is active and advocates the importance and consideration on environment conservation. Therefore, attendees are limited esp. hiking and to ensure ample parking/seating wherever we go.
Welcomes people who are interested to interact and participate in Trekking, Hiking, Camping, Caving, Snorkeling, SCUBA diving, Backpacking, Eco-Travelling, Road & Foodie trip, Sports, Singles glittering night, and other relevant outdoor activity. Whether newbie/shy, there will be warm reception, guidance and facilitation if necessary during events. Organized events are based on popularity, so do state your interests on your profile.
Membership is fairly selective/by intro and small fee is required to sustain this Meetup as administration fees & retained fund. We prefer quality not numbers, majority members are Chinese 70% of balanced gender. All event photos if posted shall remain discreet within the group.
Membership Criteria :  Malaysian/Foreign Resident  Age 20’s – 40’s  Being “Single” (Unmarried/Separated/Divorce/Widow/Neglected)  Well mannered, civic minded, sociable & educated professional  Communicates English/Chinese/Malay  Likes nature and outdoor activities
Organizer reserve the right to decline any membership request, may periodically verify and validate yr identity, “Single” status, message/chat and those who doesn't fit membership criteria may be excluded. Dormant/inactive members > 1 yr may be removed, therefore try join the activities or login occasionally.
Application/Joining Procedures :
1) Important to "Complete All" your profile questions honestly and diligently to avoid rejection.
2) Show self photo & name to organizer, but you may mask for others.
3) Wait for email reply and do check your message box.
4) Credit/bank-in joining fee & notify organizer.
5) Wait for approval
* Feel free to msg me if any questions/delay.
** Screened hundreds of applicants, DO NOT re-apply if not seriously keen.
Applicant notice :
(1) All direct communication message with organizer/co' shall be discreet (2) By joining, members advise to read and deem to accept, adhere to common group disclaimers, rules & regulations as updated on MOSS pages (3) Members are encouraged to be active, interactive and keep abreast on group discussion/board info (4) Most events is free for paid members (5) Target total events : 12-18/year