addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

MOVIE BUFFERS Message Board › Taking Woodstock Tuesday Night?

Taking Woodstock Tuesday Night?

Pete
Nolapete
Gretna, LA
Post #: 9
Anyone want to see Taking Woodstock Tuesday Night?

I plan to go see it at 7:40 on the westbank unless someone else wants to go and will be open to seeing it at 7:50 at Clearview. Supposedly weekdays tickets are $5, but I don't know for certain.

Reply here or message me if you'd like to go.

Pete
Joe G.
user 7748608
Metairie, LA
Post #: 11
I might go. If not tomorrow, would you be ok with another night? Weekday movies are 5 bucks Monday through Thursday. I live right across the street from the Clearview Palace.
Pete
Nolapete
Gretna, LA
Post #: 10
Tuesday night is only night I can go this week.
Kat
user 8401815
New Orleans, LA
Post #: 1
I am on the Westbank, if you're still going .... Let's Meetup!
Pete
Nolapete
Gretna, LA
Post #: 13
Sent you an email with my cell.
Pete
Nolapete
Gretna, LA
Post #: 16
Good movie, but a different look than most Woodstock films in some ways. Enjoyed it. Thanks for going see it with me Kat.