addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

MOVIE BUFFERS Message Board › Movie Night are Changing Days

Movie Night are Changing Days

Brian
user 10108182
Group Organizer
New Orleans, LA
Good Afternoon Everyone,

Hope you are all doing well. Wednesday Movie Night, scheduled to occur on Wednesday, August 25, 2010 7:00 PM has been cancelled. I am now enrolled in classes on Wednesday for my masters degree and thus will be changing the night these occur. I have not made a decision yet on the day, so if you have a preference please let me know what it is. I am considering Fridays. However, I would only do so twice a month and not every week if we did Friday. Everything else I believe is going to stay the same. Sorry about the lack of movie screeners everyone. I dont really know what is going on yet with Universal, but am trying to work on getting it fixed. Any question or comments as always feel free to contact me.

Sincerely,
Brian
A former member
Post #: 8
Good luck on the degree progress!

I can't speak to a preference because my time's also shorter but I appreciate the movie nights in the past.