(1) Volleyball SUBBING Opportunities Tonight (Tues) and Tomorrow (Wed)
- Both male and female players are needed tonight in the SF Tues Power-Coed 6s League (starting 7pm).
- Female or male player needed tomorrow in SF Wed Reverse-Coed 6s League from 8pm to 10:30pm.
Please EMAIL ([address removed]) if interested.
(Please do not assume you got the spot unless you receive an email confirmation with the precise game times and directions to the gym) If you have never played in a VBmatch league before, please include some information about your volleyball background, experience and current skill level. Both our Tues and Wed Leagues are fairly high level with lots of former collegiate players. Videos of our Tues and Wed leagues can be found on VBmatch's YouTube Channel : http://www.youtube.com/user/vbmatch?feature=results_main
(2) Open Registration for VBmatch Volleyball Leagues
NOTE: Players may sign up INDIVIDUALLY for the Monday SF, Tuesday REDWOOD CITY and Thursday SF Random Reverse-Coed 4 Leagues. All other VBmatch leagues are team-based and hence, you will need to either register with a team or get recruited by an existing team. INDIVIDUALS (without a team) can sign up for the Free Agent Wait List : http://vbmatch.com/webpages/ContactUsFolder/free-agent.php
* This will be the last indoor tournament of VBmatch's[masked] indoor season. Thereafter, the outdoor season will begin and indoor tournaments will only happen once every month or two. (Weeknight Indoor Leagues - as opposed to indoor tournaments - will continue year-round.)
- Saturday 4/13 First GRASS Volleyball Tournament of the 2013 Outdoor Season (Alameda). Details coming soon.
MP Volleyball is a San Francisco Bay Area sand / grass open pick-up volleyball. We play every Sunday. Start times range from 12 noon to 2:30pm depending on the time of year and the location of the game. You can check each weekly game for the exact start time and location. We have games at Santa Cruz Beach, Ocean Beach (San Francisco), Montara Beach, Alameda Beach, Lower Washington Park (Alameda), Marina Park, Mission Bay Creek Park (San Francisco), Kennedy Park (Hayward), Lake Merritt (Oakland), (Fremont Tennis Center (Fremont), and at the Clark Kerr Campus (Berkeley). We will add additional games at other venues in the future. We are looking for skilled players, players who have not played recently (and want to brush up on their skills), and beginner level players who want to learn the game. There is no fee to play so come out and have some fun!